The way flying was meant to be! 6/19/09

So I think my plane tickets just got a little more expensive- I had the FIRST CLASS experience, and I don't want to go back to coach ever again :). It was pretty amazing. You get to board first, which really made me feel like a snob, especially when everyone was in line, and I had to keep asking, "are you first class?" and then butted ahead of them. Once in my special cabin area with all my other equally snooty first class comrades, I felt more at ease, except when I had to open the separation curtain to use the restroom, and all the "regulars" looked at me like, "what the heck is she doing in first class?" I wanted to wear a sign announcing that I was given the upgrade, and "I'm really just one of you." Jess and I were so gitty about every little thing, that I'm sure the stewardess and probably all the other upeties knew we were first timers without the sign.

The seats alone were a hit- extra big, plenty of leg room, and recline with a great adjusting head rest, you can't beat it-well, then again, the warm nuts, dinner, complete with white linens, desert, and wine, warm cookie (that I said no to....what was I thinking?!- rookie mistake), and hot towels for your face, weren't bad either. It was quite an experience. I'm afraid I'm going to be quite disappointed on my trip back, although there's always another chance of being bumped on the way back. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment