With a Chick Chick Here.... 6/26/09





We have the most bizarre backyard. Today the horses came over to say hello...they do this around 4:30/5:00 everyday. The cows came along this time too....and of course the roosters (they never leave). Jess, Leisyl and I decided to feed them some carrots, but we lost our nerve...afraid the wild horses would chomp off our hands...we decided to hook the carrot to the end of a briar stick and feed it to the horses...they didn't go for that...but it was sure funny. Ironically the next place we're staying is called North Country Farms....I don't think they even have animals...but this house does.....go figure.
1 Response
  1. Jessica Says:

    Sarah,
    I love reading all the updates and seeing pics of your vacation. Hawaii is incredible. I have yet to go to Kauai and now you make me want to go even more. Enjoy the rest of your stay!!!


Post a Comment