Dahana Ranch Downpour 7/17/09




Ok, I just need to preface this post by reminding you that I’m having an amazing time…everything has gone perfectly, best trip ever….yadda yadda….

Now about the horseback riding.

Most miserable experience ever.

Ok, that’s a bit harsh.
To be fair:
I was on a horse….fun
I was in Hawaii….great
I was with friends…..bonus
I did laugh a lot……always a good thing
I did spend 1.5 hours looking at an extremely good looking Hawaiian cowboy….can’t complain


However….let’s talk about the weather!

It rained….no, scratch that….it down-poured
It was windy
It was cold
It was completely foggy- we saw nothing
I couldn’t wait to be off my horse (sammy) and into dry clothes
Is it possible to be that wet?? Yuck….still get the shivers thinking about it.

Who’s rotten idea was that?….oh wait….I believe that was all me……my bad.

You win some, you loose some right?
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Sarah...every post is so fun and good. What makes it all better is that I can 'hear' your voice as I am reading what you have written. The further I read, the more excited, animated, and loud you become! I absolutely LOVE your writings! Thanks so much. (Actually, sometimes I feel as though it could be Jess that I am reading...you two are quite simpatico!) --Libby/Mom


Post a Comment