Smutty TV in Paradise







I have a confession, don’t judge me, but I really like the show, “The Bachelorette.” I never thought I’d be one to watch this stupid show, but I’ve gotten sucked into the reality drama, and just can’t wait to see who Jillian will choose to be her husband. Luckily, Jessica likes it too….infact, she’s the one that got me hooked in the first place (sorry to rat you out Jess). So it’s been pretty hilarious…the two of us in the Gazebo at the farm- the only place where there’s wireless, sitting in our plastic anorondak chairs, feet propped up, with an “internet box” between us. Of course, no good TV show is complete without the proper TV watching snacks….yesterday it was Diet Coke with brownie batter ( gotta love the just add water college way). It’s just sort of silly and inconsistent to be in Hawaii, on a beautiful organic farm, surrounded by nature, and watching ABC TV…but I suppose I’m on vacation, so anything goes. Today should be a beach day. We’re trying out a new spot. And I need to work on my tan…this always wearing sunscreen thing, is really cutting into my bronze goddess goal :)
2 Responses
  1. Heather Says:

    No, you'll get wrinkles!!


  2. Unknown Says:

    Following these blogs is all the 'reality TV' that I need! Great stuff!


Post a Comment